Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nana & Papa #5 and 6

So now that the girls have both posted that they are having babies 6 days apart I can talk about it. It was quite the day. Cortney has been trying for about 5 months. Autumn called us and said well guess what? you are going to be a grandma again. I was shocked due to Autumn just going to the Dr. to make sure that that did not happen until they were back from their cruise in May. So anyway Autumn said I am alittle scared to call Cortney, (due to her trying for so long) I told her to call her and make her get a test, it was only 5 days from when she would find out if she was anyway. So Cortney went and got a test, called me and sent a picture of the test with a really light pink line. I told her to go get a digital. Cortney sent Chris to get one and sure enough it said "Pregnant) so here we are Autumn due on July 28th and Cortney due on Aug 2nd. Cortney will have a C section and that will be scheduled the week that Autumn is due. Who knows maybe they will share birthdays. That would be crazy. I am not sure at this time how I will be there for both. Pray for me and the girls that things will work out that I can be there for both. HOW DO YOU CHOOSE? 30 AND 31 WEEKS TO GO.

No comments: